Sunday 12 December 2010

Jumping off into a new project for 2011



2010 has been a very good wargaming year for me. We have consolidated a very committed group of Lardie-dedicated fans in my club and I can agree that we master extremely well both Troops, Tactics & Weapons and Mud &Blood. We have painted a large pile of 28mm figures for both periods (just take a look in this blog to the previous entries) and we have also improved dramatically our gaming table environment with the acquisition of new terrain boards (just arrived) from En Cobertura.

Facing 2011, I have been discussing with my game-mates their interest to expand into new periods and the final decision has been to enter into the muddy waters of Vietnam with Charlie Don't Surf. Figures have been ordered and hopefully are on their way home in Santa's sledge and also our cfirend Juanjo has been busy working on the cards and this morning I had a nice surprise in my mailbox that I like to shere with you.

I have uploaded the full full set of cards (US and Viet Cong) forces in the resources section (right hand column of this blog). I will keep you updated with our progress in our new project.

2011 is coming and is looking  like another great wargaming year for me and my pals. Wish the rest of you enjoy it as well.

1 comment:

  1. Cartas excepcionales.

    Espero que fructifique este periodo de la historia.

    Saludos by Sir Carraspin & Carraspin.

    ReplyDelete